As yall know, Chamber of Babylon had been helping us with makeup for a few of our articles.. such as these :
Well, they have an extensive knowledge of makeup and their online boutique have products ranging from lashes to nail art goodies..
Other than that, their blog have tutorials on makeup and nail art as well!!
Well.. we are gonna feature one of their posts today :
How to apply false lashes by Chamber of Babylon
I know many of them already know how to apply false lashes but few of my beloved girls requested a post on how to apply false lashes. So here it is.
This is the new lashes that I will be selling, COB 001-003
1. First, measure the lash according to the size of your eye or length that you desire.
2. Then trim them.
3. Curl your lashes.
4. Apply lash glue on the lash bone.
*tips: leave it for a while till your glue is half dried before applying. This will make your glue stickier and easier to stick on your lids.
5. Start by adjusting your false lash at middle of the eye, hold it still for a few second before proceeding to do the same on the inner corner of your eye.
6. once you make sure that both the sides are in the required position, hold the end of the false lash to the outter corner of your eye and give a genlte pressure to your eyelid so that the false lash stay in place
7. Before the glue is fully dry, lightly push the lash upwards to make it curl.
8. Gently push your lash downwards and upwards to make sure that it sticks firmly on your lids.
9. Done with applying the lash.
10. Apply eyeliner on top of your false lash to make the lash bone least obvious.
11. Apply mascara so that your real lash will attached with the false lash.
12.This time curl you real and false lash together. (Be very careful, make sure your false lash doesn't come out, if not you will have to start over again)
13. Finished with lower liner and TADA!~ DONE~
online boutiques lashes nails