New website http://hazelong.com

Jan 15, 2010

Competitions and such

Just received the first submission for the Baby Doll Competition. You guys can now vote. For those who havent submitted their entries, what are you waiting for? The earlier you guys submit, the more time you have to vote for yourself and other entries.

Will be updating with a review and another competition. check back at the .info site k...
For those still subscribed to the news feed of this blogspot, go over to the new site and resubscribe to the new feed there.

I am getting weary of double posting here and there liao... Help me out n relink n such k.. thanks..

Just one note : I will not be taking this blogspot down cuz it has good google ranks and good links that can get me links to my .info.. but there will come a day when i dulan and just shut this blogspot down.