New website http://hazelong.com

Sep 19, 2008

Hair Extensions



Here is a tutorial on how to use Clip On Hair Extensions!


Here is my old makeover.. I had short bob hair and i extended them with my hair extensions
Yea.. i used Elianto then .............. aih.. now it sits at the back of my sister's schoolbag..

Going to the salon is expensive.. clip on hair extension saves time and money..

With hair extensions, you can:
  1. dye your hair extensions
  2. cut your hair extensions
  3. curl/straighten your hair extensions
  4. style your hair extensions
  5. HAVE LONGER HAIR
  6. HAVE CURLY HAIR
  7. HAVE HIP HIGHLIGHTS
  8. CHANGE YOUR STYLE EVERYDAY!
  9. REMOVE THEM ANYTIME

    Why?
    Because. it is REAL hair.
    Not synthetic.

    Malaysia has a shop selling clip on hair extensions. 2 stores
    RM 20 .. but very very sparse.. you have to put ALOT of them.. making your head itchy and uncomfortable..
    If you watched my video the extreme makeover one.. you know what I am talking about when I said sparse, I had to tie them back to make it look better. i had to curl them too.. bah!
    I bought them from one of the stores..

    BlushBerry is currently searching high and low in and out of Malaysia to bring back AFFORDABLE and ABUNDANT clip on hair extensions.

    Are you interested? If you are, let us know and we will put that on our top priority list!
    Ours won't cost more than RM 40. We promise you that it will be real hair, THICK and AFFORDABLE.

    We have a few suppliers that we are checking out.

    If you are interested, in your comment say "YAY!!"